EFFECTIVE JANUARY 8, 2021
Player and Coach Guidelines
- Players and coaches who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, are awaiting COVID-19 test results, have been identified as a close contact, or are actively positive for COVID-19 will not participate in any DLBLC activity.
- Players will wear masks at all times, except while on the ice.
- Coaches will wear masks at all times, including while on the ice.
- Locker rooms for Squirts, PeeWees, and Bantams will open 15 minutes prior to practice and 30 minutes prior to games.
- Players and coaches will leave the building within 15 minutes after the practice/game has ended.
- There will be no locker rooms for Termites and Mites; they will arrive dressed.
- The water dispenser is on for filling of water bottles; the water spout should not be used.
- Players will bring their own water bottles; sharing of water bottle is not allowed.
- Following games, there will not be handshakes. Each team will lineup on its respective blue line and acknowledge their opponent with a stick salute.
- Spectators who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, are awaiting COVID-19 test results, have been identified as a close contact, or are actively positive for COVID-19 will not attend any DLBLC activity.
- The number of spectators will not exceed the 750-person facility capacity (set by the ND Smart Restart Large Gathering Tiered Capacity Requirements).
- Spectators will wear masks at all times.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times; running around the facility is not allowed.
- Spectators may enter the facility ten minutes before game time and will leave immediately following the game.
- Spectators will sit with their family unit and will maintain six feet distance from other family units.
- The lobby is closed; congregating in the lobby is not allowed.
- Concessions are available.
- Public restrooms are available.